Inomin has an exciting opportunity for a bilingual (English-Spanish) geologist to join our team.
Based in Mexico and/or Vancouver, Canada.
Support the advancement of Inomin’s acquisition, exploration, and development strategies for gold and silver in Mexico, and critical minerals in British Columbia. The Senior Geologist will be responsible for leading and executing exploration programs with the objective of economic discovery. The individual will adhere to cost-effective exploration campaigns with care for safety, the environment, and communities.
- Explore the company’s properties to evaluate, delineate, and increase mineral resources.
- Identify and evaluate other highly prospective mineral property opportunities.
- Ensure exploration activity is well designed and prioritized to maximize discovery potential in a timely and efficient manner.
- Propose budgets and exploration programs as required.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute cost-effective exploration programs including geological interpretations, diamond drilling, geophysical and geochemical surveys, reporting, and compilations.
- Supervise contractors and sub-contractors ensuring adherence to safety policies and procedures.
- Complete weekly, monthly, and annual reports for internal and external stakeholders as required.
- Such other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Geology.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in mineral exploration including exploration in Mexico.
- Experience operating diamond drilling programs.
- Self-motivated individual capable of leading a team.
- Demonstrated mineral discovery success.
- A commitment to safety, the environment, and communities.
- Registered as a Professional Geologist (P.Geo) and Qualified Person (Q.P.) desirable.
Interested candidates can apply by emailing their cover letter and resume to [email protected]